Hard Reset BLU Studio X Mini
How to factory reset BLU Studio X Mini? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio X Mini? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio X Mini? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio X Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio X Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Studio X Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when BLU logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset BLU Studio X Android Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work