How to factory reset BLU Studio X6? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio X6? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio X6? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio X6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio X6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Studio X6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the factory mode appears on the screen.
- Select by Volume buttons "Clear EMMC" option and confirm Power button.
- After operation end with success phone will reboot to normal mode, just wait for welcome screen.
- That all. Congratulations.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video