How to factory reset BLU Studio XL 2 S0270UU? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio XL 2 S0270UU? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio XL 2 S0270UU? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio XL 2 S0270UU?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio XL 2 S0270UU. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Studio XL 2 S0270UU will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the BLU logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video