How to factory reset BLU Studio XL? How to wipe all data in BLU Studio XL? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Studio XL? How to restore defaults in BLU Studio XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Studio XL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Studio XL will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video