Hard Reset BLU Swing M100
How to factory reset BLU Swing M100? How to wipe all data in BLU Swing M100? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Swing M100? How to restore defaults in BLU Swing M100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Swing M100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Swing M100 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work