Hard Reset BLU Tank Extreme 5.0
How to factory reset BLU Tank Extreme 5.0? How to wipe all data in BLU Tank Extreme 5.0? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Tank Extreme 5.0? How to restore defaults in BLU Tank Extreme 5.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Tank Extreme 5.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Tank Extreme 5.0 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to turn off the phone.
- In the next step start holding Volume Up + Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work