Hard Reset BLU Tattoo Mini Q190
How to factory reset BLU Tattoo Mini Q190? How to wipe all data in BLU Tattoo Mini Q190? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Tattoo Mini Q190? How to restore defaults in BLU Tattoo Mini Q190?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Tattoo Mini Q190. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Tattoo Mini Q190 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
Hard Reset (BLU Tattoo Mini Q190)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.