Hard Reset BLU Touch Book 7.0 Pro
How to factory reset BLU Touch Book 7.0 Pro? How to wipe all data in BLU Touch Book 7.0 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Touch Book 7.0 Pro? How to restore defaults in BLU Touch Book 7.0 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Touch Book 7.0 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU Touch Book 7.0 Pro will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Resetand tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good work! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset Any BLU Tablet - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work