How to factory reset BLU Touchbook M7 Pro? How to wipe all data in BLU Touchbook M7 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Touchbook M7 Pro? How to restore defaults in BLU Touchbook M7 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Touchbook M7 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Touchbook M7 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes" and accept it with the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video