How to factory reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini V05EQ? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo 5 Mini V05EQ? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo 5 Mini V05EQ? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo 5 Mini V05EQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini V05EQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Vivo 5 Mini V05EQ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up + Power key together for a few seconds.
- Release all keys if you see BLU logo on the screen.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to naviagate and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini JUNHO 2018 - video
How to Factory Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Wipe Data / Hard Reset Instructions - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video