How to factory reset BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Vivo 6 V0110EE will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when BLU logo shows up on the screen.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video