Hard Reset BLU Vivo 6
How to factory reset BLU Vivo 6? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo 6? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo 6? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Vivo 6 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the BLU logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Como Hacer Un HARD RESET En Un BLU VIVO 5R - video
COMO RESETEAR BLU STUDIO J8 | MENU RECOVERY DEL BLU STUDIO J8 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work