How to factory reset BLU VIVO 8L? How to wipe all data in BLU VIVO 8L? How to bypass screen lock in BLU VIVO 8L? How to restore defaults in BLU VIVO 8L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU VIVO 8L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU VIVO 8L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
APORTE . HARD RESET BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L3 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video