How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on BLU VIVO Air LTE? How to add back up account on BLU VIVO Air LTE?
It's always good to have backup your phone. In case of losing/ damaging your phone, you can easily set up a new phone with all your content, profiles, contacts etc.
To turn on Backup on your BLU VIVO Air LTE you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. Start from entering to Settings.
2. Now change tab to All settings.
3. Next Choose Backup & reset.
4. Here check checkbox next to Backup my data
5. And tap on Backup account.
6. Now if you don't have your Google account then add one otherwise select existing account.
7. Go back to Settings.
8. Now from Accounts choose Google.
9. Select your account.
10. Here check all checkboxes next to data you want to be back up. And open bottom menu.
11. Tap on Sync now.
12. Your BLU VIVO Air LTE is now synchronised.