How to factory reset BLU VIVO Air LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU VIVO Air LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU VIVO Air LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU VIVO Air LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU VIVO Air LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU VIVO Air LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as the BLU logo shows up on the screen.
- You ought to kepp holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears in front of you.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe data" one more time and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "Reboot your device" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Vivo How to Hard Reset and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on