Hard Reset BLU Vivo Air
How to factory reset BLU Vivo Air? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo Air? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo Air? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo Air?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo Air. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU Vivo Air will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- Now press Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Well done! Wait until your phone restart.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work