Hard Reset BLU Vivo Go
How to factory reset BLU Vivo Go? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo Go? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo Go? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo Go?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo Go. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your BLU Vivo Go will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
APORTE . HARD RESET BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L3 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.