Hard Reset BLU Vivo X
How to factory reset BLU Vivo X? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo X? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo X? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Vivo X will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then you should press Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How To Hard Reset A BLU Vivo 4.3 D910A Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work