How to factory reset BLU Vivo XI+? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo XI+? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo XI+? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo XI+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo XI+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BLU Vivo XI+ will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the BLU logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Blu Studio G Max S570Q - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video