Hard Reset BLU Vivo XI
How to factory reset BLU Vivo XI? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo XI? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo XI? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo XI?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo XI. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BLU Vivo XI will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- If the BLU logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset Blu Studio G Max S570Q - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work