How to factory reset BLU Vivo XL? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo XL? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo XL? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo XL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Vivo XL will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Factory Resetting My Blu Vivo XL using Power + Volume Up buttons. V0030UU - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video