How to factory reset BLU Vivo XL3? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo XL3? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo XL3? How to restore defaults in BLU Vivo XL3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Vivo XL3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your BLU Vivo XL3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Factory Resetting My Blu Vivo XL using Power + Volume Up buttons. V0030UU - video
How To Hard Reset A BLU Vivo 4.3 D910A Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Vivo How to Hard Reset and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on