How to factory reset BLU Win HD LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU Win HD LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Win HD LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU Win HD LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Win HD LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 10 settings. As a result your BLU Win HD LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Down + Power button.
- When you feel the vibration, immediately release the Power key and keep holding the Volume Down button.
- You can release this button when you see a large exclamation mark.
- In this step press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Good job! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video