Hard Reset BLU Win HD W510L
How to factory reset BLU Win HD W510L? How to wipe all data in BLU Win HD W510L? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Win HD W510L? How to restore defaults in BLU Win HD W510L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Win HD W510L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your BLU Win HD W510L will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the phone byholding the Power key.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down and Power button until you feel a vibration.
- When you feel the vibration, immediately press and hold the Volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark.
- Press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work