How to factory reset BLU Win HD W510U? How to wipe all data in BLU Win HD W510U? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Win HD W510U? How to restore defaults in BLU Win HD W510U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Win HD W510U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your BLU Win HD W510U will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down and Power button.
- When you feel the vibration, immediately release the Power key and keep holding the Volume Down button.
- Release this button when you see a large exclamation mark.
- In this step press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Now the device is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
blue win hd w510u hard reset w510 - video
How To Hard Reset A BLU WIN HD W510U Smartphone - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on