Hard Reset BLU Win JR W410a
How to factory reset BLU Win JR W410a? How to wipe all data in BLU Win JR W410a? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Win JR W410a? How to restore defaults in BLU Win JR W410a?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Win JR W410a. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8 settings. As a result your BLU Win JR W410a will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 core will run faster.
- Turn off your phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Down and Power button until you feel a vibration.
- When you feel the vibration, immediately press and hold the Volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark.
- Then press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work