Hard Reset BLU Zoey Flex
How to factory reset BLU Zoey Flex? How to wipe all data in BLU Zoey Flex? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Zoey Flex? How to restore defaults in BLU Zoey Flex?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Zoey Flex. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Zoey Flex will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.