How to factory reset BLU ZOEY? How to wipe all data in BLU ZOEY? How to bypass screen lock in BLU ZOEY? How to restore defaults in BLU ZOEY?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU ZOEY. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU ZOEY will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The mobile phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video