How to factory reset BLUBOO Maya Max? How to wipe all data in BLUBOO Maya Max? How to bypass screen lock in BLUBOO Maya Max? How to restore defaults in BLUBOO Maya Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLUBOO Maya Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLUBOO Maya Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the BLUBOO logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET BLUBOO Maya – Wipe Data / Bypass Screen Lock - video