Hard Reset BLUBOO S3
How to factory reset BLUBOO S3? How to wipe all data in BLUBOO S3? How to bypass screen lock in BLUBOO S3? How to restore defaults in BLUBOO S3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLUBOO S3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BLUBOO S3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch on the device.
- Now from the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select Backup & Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap Reset Device and Erase Everything.
- Finally choose OK to launch the operation.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work