Hard Reset BLUBOO S8+
How to factory reset BLUBOO S8+? How to wipe all data in BLUBOO S8+? How to bypass screen lock in BLUBOO S8+? How to restore defaults in BLUBOO S8+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLUBOO S8+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLUBOO S8+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if you see the BLUBOO logo.
- Release Volume Down when you see information about Factory Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select Clear eMMC and confirm with the Power key.
- Great! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Hard Reset (BLUBOO S8+)
Bluboo R1 and Bluboo R2 rugged smartphones IP68 - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.