Hard Reset BLUBOO S8
How to factory reset BLUBOO S8? How to wipe all data in BLUBOO S8? How to bypass screen lock in BLUBOO S8? How to restore defaults in BLUBOO S8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLUBOO S8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLUBOO S8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Down + Power buttons for a short while.
- Release the Power key when the BLUBOO logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Down if Factory Mode appears.
- In this mode choose Clear eMMC by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done! Your device will be password-free.
Hard Reset (BLUBOO S8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.