Recovery Mode BLUBOO X9 Quad Core
How to enter recovery mode in BLUBOO X9 Quad Core? How to open recovery mode in BLUBOO X9 Quad Core? How to boot recovery mode on BLUBOO X9 Quad Core? How to use recovery mode in BLUBOO X9 Quad Core? How to exit recovery mode in BLUBOO X9 Quad Core?
The hidden mode of Android 4.4 KitKat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 4.4 KitKat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- In the next step press Volume Up and Power keys if Android Robot show up.
- Well done! Your phone will be in Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work