Hard Reset BLUBOO Xtouch
How to factory reset BLUBOO Xtouch? How to wipe all data in BLUBOO Xtouch? How to bypass screen lock in BLUBOO Xtouch? How to restore defaults in BLUBOO Xtouch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLUBOO Xtouch. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLUBOO Xtouch will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android logo.
- Next press and hold the Power button and tap once the Volume Up button to open a normal recovery menu with options to select.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
HARD RESET BLUBOO Xtouch - Factory Reset Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.