Hard Reset BONTEL A10
How to factory reset BONTEL A10? How to wipe all data in BONTEL A10? How to bypass screen lock in BONTEL A10? How to restore defaults in BONTEL A10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BONTEL A10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BONTEL A10 will be as new and your MediaTek 6580M core will run faster.
- If you want to perform this operation, your BONTEL A10 should be turned off, hold down Power Button for a few seconds to make it that way.
- Once your device is completely off, you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the appeared menu, select option Recovery Mode, use Volume Up to navigate to it and Volume Down to select it.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode menu.
- In Recovery Mode, you should select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Wait till data wipe is completely done, and after that you should select option "reboot system now".
- In a couple of minutes after that your BONTEL A10 will be restarted and that's it.
Hard Reset (BONTEL A10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.