Hard Reset BOWAY BW7000
How to factory reset BOWAY BW7000? How to wipe all data in BOWAY BW7000? How to bypass screen lock in BOWAY BW7000? How to restore defaults in BOWAY BW7000?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset BOWAY BW7000. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BOWAY BW7000 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The master reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.