Hard Reset BQ Aquaris 3.5
How to factory reset BQ Aquaris 3.5? How to wipe all data in BQ Aquaris 3.5? How to bypass screen lock in BQ Aquaris 3.5? How to restore defaults in BQ Aquaris 3.5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ Aquaris 3.5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BQ Aquaris 3.5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power key for a while.
- Wait for an Android logo to appear.
- Afterwards hold down the Power button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose Yes, and then select Reboot System Now to restar your device.
- Well done!
Hard Reset bq Aquaris 3.5" - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work