How to factory reset BQ Aquaris E5 FHD? How to wipe all data in BQ Aquaris E5 FHD? How to bypass screen lock in BQ Aquaris E5 FHD? How to restore defaults in BQ Aquaris E5 FHD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ Aquaris E5 FHD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BQ Aquaris E5 FHD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power + Home button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Volume Up to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS E5 HD - video