Hard Reset BQ Aquaris E5 HD
How to factory reset BQ Aquaris E5 HD? How to wipe all data in BQ Aquaris E5 HD? How to bypass screen lock in BQ Aquaris E5 HD? How to restore defaults in BQ Aquaris E5 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ Aquaris E5 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BQ Aquaris E5 HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by holding the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power + Home button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Volume Up to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS E5 HD - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work