Hard Reset BQ Aquaris E6
How to factory reset BQ Aquaris E6? How to wipe all data in BQ Aquaris E6? How to bypass screen lock in BQ Aquaris E6? How to restore defaults in BQ Aquaris E6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ Aquaris E6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BQ Aquaris E6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your cell phone..
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS E5 HD - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work