How to factory reset BQ Aquaris X Pro? How to wipe all data in BQ Aquaris X Pro? How to bypass screen lock in BQ Aquaris X Pro? How to restore defaults in BQ Aquaris X Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ Aquaris X Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ Aquaris X Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and push Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see Android picture.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up you should choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few moments.
hard rest bq aquaris X - video