How to factory reset BQ Aquaris X? How to wipe all data in BQ Aquaris X? How to bypass screen lock in BQ Aquaris X? How to restore defaults in BQ Aquaris X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ Aquaris X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ Aquaris X will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a short while.
- When Android picture let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up button if Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" and use the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
hard rest bq aquaris X - video