Hard Reset BQ Aquaris X2
How to factory reset BQ Aquaris X2? How to wipe all data in BQ Aquaris X2? How to bypass screen lock in BQ Aquaris X2? How to restore defaults in BQ Aquaris X2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ Aquaris X2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BQ Aquaris X2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when Android picture appears.
- When Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
hard rest bq aquaris X - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work