Hard Reset BQ BQ-1056L Exion
How to factory reset BQ BQ-1056L Exion? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-1056L Exion? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-1056L Exion? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-1056L Exion?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-1056L Exion. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ BQ-1056L Exion will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the tablet by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the BQ logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- If the Android Robot pops up release Volume Down.
- Now hold down the Power key and after 2 seconds press Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu choose "Yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset BQ 1056L Exion - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.