Hard Reset BQ BQ-4026 UP
How to factory reset BQ BQ-4026 UP? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-4026 UP? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-4026 UP? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-4026 UP?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-4026 UP. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BQ BQ-4026 UP will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release Volume Up when the BQ logo appears.
- Let go of the Power key when Recovery Mode pops up
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Сброс настроек BQ 4026 UP! (Hard Reset BQ BQ-4026 UP!) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work