Hard Reset BQ BQ-5001L Contact
How to factory reset BQ BQ-5001L Contact? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-5001L Contact? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-5001L Contact? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-5001L Contact?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-5001L Contact. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ BQ-5001L Contact will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the Android picture pops up.
- Release Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data" with the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS X5 PLUS / BQ AQUARIS X5 | Remove Lock Screen | Pin | Pattern | Password - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work