Hard Reset BQ BQ-5007L Iron
How to factory reset BQ BQ-5007L Iron? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-5007L Iron? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-5007L Iron? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-5007L Iron?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-5007L Iron. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ BQ-5007L Iron will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- When the BQ logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS X5 PLUS / BQ AQUARIS X5 | Remove Lock Screen | Pin | Pattern | Password - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work