Hard Reset BQ BQ-5012L Rich
How to factory reset BQ BQ-5012L Rich? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-5012L Rich? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-5012L Rich? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-5012L Rich?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-5012L Rich. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ BQ-5012L Rich will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the BQ logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS X5 PLUS / BQ AQUARIS X5 | Remove Lock Screen | Pin | Pattern | Password - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work