Hard Reset BQ BQ-5206L Balance
How to factory reset BQ BQ-5206L Balance? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-5206L Balance? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-5206L Balance? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-5206L Balance?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-5206L Balance. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ BQ-5206L Balance will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737V/W core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see the Android picture.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using the Power key.
- When you see Recovery Mode again choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS X5 PLUS / BQ AQUARIS X5 | Remove Lock Screen | Pin | Pattern | Password - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work