Hard Reset BQ BQ-5211 Strike 2018
How to factory reset BQ BQ-5211 Strike 2018? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-5211 Strike 2018? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-5211 Strike 2018? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-5211 Strike 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-5211 Strike 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ BQ-5211 Strike 2018 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power key if the BQ logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and accept it with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS X5 PLUS / BQ AQUARIS X5 | Remove Lock Screen | Pin | Pattern | Password - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work